Nail Courses Doncaster
25 WEEK BEGINNERS NVQ Level 3 in Acrylic Nails using Liquid and Powder- PAY WEEKLY - VTCT ACCREDITED - No Previous experience required
Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Nail Services is a job ready qualification based on National Occupational Standards for Nail Services. This will complement the skills, knowledge and understanding needed to produce highly proficient, occupationally competent professional Nail Technicians.
Evening classes, one evening a week for 25 Weeks - Acrylic Beginners Course
Email ruth@nailharmonyuk for dates or call - Training Booking line- 01302 340550
On Completion of the course you will:
- Be able to maintain safe and effective methods of working when enhancing, maintaining and removing liquid and powder nail enhancements
- Be able to consult, plan and prepare for the liquid and powder nail enhancements
- Be able to sculpt and apply liquid and powder overlays
- Be able to maintain liquid and powder enhancements
- Be able to remove liquid and powder enhancements
- Understand organisational and legal requirements
- Understand how to work safely and effectively when providing enhancements, maintenance and removal of liquid and powder nail enhancements
- Understand how to perform client consultation, planning and preparation
- Understand contra-indications that can effect or restrict nail enhancement services
- Understand liquid and powder nail service
- Understand how to maintain and repair nail enhancements
- Understand how to provide aftercare advice for clients on nail enhancements
Certificates recognised throughout the industry worldwide.
To book this course, you will need to pay a £75 deposit to secure your place call us on 01302 340550 (Limited space available)
Nail Harmony Introductory Classes
Fusion Acrylic Beginners Class * Duration: 4 days - £500 plus vat Including Training Kit & Tools kit
Acrylic, Introductory Class offers a start for the student wishing to become a nail technician using Harmony Acrylic System. The technology behind each product will be fully explained so that correct techniques become simple. Continued practise enables our students to create natural looking nail enhancements for their clients almost immediately.
Anatomy & Physiology, Health & Safety, Salon Hygiene, Diseases & Contra Indications, Client Consultation & Homecare, Advice, Product Chemistry, Comercial Advice.
Nail Preparation, Tip Application & Sculpting, One Colour and Pink & White, Product Control, Filing Techniques, Infills & Removals, Troubleshooting.
Certificates are recognised throughout the industry worldwide.
For further information call our training department on 01302
£75 deposit is required for this course
Gelish Hard Gel Introductory class * Duration 4 days - £515 plus Vat Including Training kit &Tools
This course is deisgned for students who have no prior training in nail services - manicure qualification preferred but not essential
Course includes -
Anatamy & Physiology, Health & Safety, Salon Hygiene, Diseases & Contra Indications, Consultation & Homecare, Advice, Product Chemistry & Commercial Advice.
Nail Preparation, Tip Application & Sculpting, One Colour & Pink & White, Product Control, Filing Techniques, Infills, Removals, Troubleshooting.
Gelish Gel Polish * Duration 3 Days - £397 plus vat including Training kit
This course is designed for students who have no prior training in nail services - manicure qualification preferred but not essential
Anatomy & Physiology, Health & Safety, Salon Hygiene, Diseases & ContraIndications, Client Consultation & Homecare, Adice, Product chemistry, Commercial Advice
Natual Nail care, Manicure Techniques, Nail Preparation, Tip Application & Sculpting, One colour and Pink & White, Product Control, Infills & Removals, Troubleshooting
This course is available on a one to one private tuition class - please contact training academy for dates
Nail Harmony 101 Evolution Classes - £330 plus vat incudesTraining kit
This course is designed for students who are familiar with one system but wish to add another
Fusion Acrylic Course Includes:
Nail Preperation, Tip Application & Sculpting, one Colour and Pink & White, Product Control, Filing Techniques, Infills & Removals, Troubleshooting.
One to one class available for this class - Dates to be arranged with Training department